Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 5th Congress of Macedonian Society for Transfusion Medicine with international participants that will take place in hotel Aleksandar Palace in Skopje, from October 16 till October 19, 2019, organized by the Macedonian Society for Transfusion Medicine. We hope to gather well known scientists and professionals from Macedonia, the region and other parts of the world.
During this great professional event you will have the opportunity to share the results of your researches, hear about the future directions in transfusion medicine at the state of the art lectures and discuss the newest clinical аpplications designed to improve patient care. The main topics at the Congress will be: blood donation, immunohaematology, blood components, clinical transfusion medicine, haemostasis and haemostasis disorders, cellular therapies and transplantation medicine, blood safety and quality management in transfusion medicine. We also plan to establish the Technician Day within the Congress, which will gather a large number of the technicians employed in the blood transfusion centers in the country and abroad.
This Congress will be an excellent possibility for professional networking with colleagues and the representatives of the exhibitors. We will work hard to offer you a stimulating educational and scientific program and provide you with a memorable and engaging social program.
The Congress will take place in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, a beautiful city in the south of the Balkans with rich history and a lot of historical monuments, well known generosity and the unique atmosphere in its streets and restaurants.
We look forward to welcoming all of you at the 5th Congress of Macedonian Society for Transfusion Medicine with international participants in Skopje.
President of MSTM
Rada M. Grubovic Rastvorceva, MD MScи PhD
Director of ITM
Sedula Useini, MD
5th Congress of Macedonian Society for Transfusion Medicine with International Participants
October 16 – 19, 2019
Congress Venue: Hotel Aleksandar Palace, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
- Donors and blood donation
- Blood products
- Clinical transfusion and haemovigilance
- Haemostasis and haemostasis disorders
- Cellular therapies and transplantation medicine
- Blood safety
- Quality management
Abstract deadline: July 30, 2019
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
You will need to complete:
• Name and complete address including correct email address of the submitting author to whom correspondence will be sent.
• Abstract title: please use capitals only. The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters.
• Category: select one topic from the list provided. Your abstract should be related to the topic.
• Presentation preference: select poster only or no preference.
• Registration of co-authors: please fill out the surnames, initials, institute, city, country and email address of the co-authors. Do not state the main author as a co-author.
• Abstract should be written in Times New Roman font (12)
Abstract structure and content
• The abstract text should be no more than 3500 characters and must be in English.
The following format must be followed
• Information or concepts expressed must be novel
• Tables, graphics, figures and pictures are not allowed.
• Do not include KEYWORDS
Early Registration till September 15, 2019 - 100€ (for nurses/laboratory technicians - 50€)
Late Registration from September 15, 2019 - 120€ (for nurses/laboratory technicians - 60€)
What does the registration fee cover?
Admission to Scientific Programme, Exhibition, Workshops, Congress Bag, Final Programme, Abstract Book, Certificate of Attendance, Lunches, Coffee Breaks, Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner